Friday, December 8, 2006

My first blog entry

The main purpose for the creation of this blog is to have a site about myself for the 2007 Microsoft Scripting Games.

I was given an opportunity to be part of the activities leading up to the 2007 Games by Microsoft. I scored a perfect score in the 2006 Games. Along with 54 other people who had perfect scores, Microsoft will be doing a daily highlight of past contestants.

I am excited about the 2007 Games. From what I understand, they are planning to have 4 different categories: VBscript beginner, VBscript expert, Powershell beginner, and Powershell expert. I'm excited about the Powershell expert category!

I love Powershell, and have been starting to script with it since November 2006.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/funzone/games/default.mspx