Saturday, October 17, 2009

TechDays in Halifax… Still a few spots left

TechDays is near!  Halifax will be on November 2nd and 3rd.

I’ve been accepted to do two presentations:

  • Operations Manager 2007 R2 for monitoring UNIX/Linux servers.
  • Server management improvements in Windows Server 2008 R2.

There’s some PowerShell goodies, but I’m also in talks to put on a pure PowerShell deep-dive there.

Yes, the site says Halifax is SOLD OUT, but as of yesterday, I have some inside information that there have been a few more seats freed up.

Leave me a comment here if you want a spot!  Leave your email address and I’ll contact you directly.  Once I get your comment, I’ll delete it so your email address will never be shown.  I have it currently set that I have to moderate all comments before they will show.