Monday, August 13, 2007

Introducing CyberSocial.ca

CyberSocial.ca is a social gathering for IT professionals in the Moncton (New Brunswick, Canada) area.

I have been in touch with one of the organizers, and I would like to share more knowledge of Windows PowerShell with other local IT people.

At one of the next get-together's (possibly mid-September), I will try to get on the "soapbox" for 2 minutes where I can talk to all of the attendees.

During those 2 minutes, I plan to give a very general introduction to Windows PowerShell, and try to gather some feedback on whether the group would be interested in a 2 hour (possibly 2.5 or even 3 hours) workshop on Windows PowerShell.

If you've come here specifically to read this blog post, and have attended the previous cybersocials, please leave a comment here on my blog.  Whatever you say won't be posted.  I will just get an email with whatever comments you may have added, then I'll delete your comments once I read them.

Hopefully, PowerShell is something of interest to everyone that uses a Microsoft operating system, especially their server products.