(I’m several months behind in putting this out!)
A few months ago, Cerebrata had a public beta of their new released Azure cmdlets. I came across the announcement on Twitter and fired it off to others who checked it out.
I had exchanged a few emails with their support when I discovered that something seemed to be odd/wrong when I tried to install their cmdlets on my 64-bit system. They were very helpful in trying to determine the problem, and it was on my end.
But that was the thing that least impressed me actually… They were very receptive of suggestions from Microsoft MVPs around their naming conventions. There were a few unapproved verbs and also some pluralisms in their naming. They were very quick to make changes to their code, or provide arguments why they felt their original approach was correct.
Thanks Guarav (from Cerebrata)! By working together, we can try to make the PowerShell experience an awesome (and consistent) one for everyone.