Finally, IIS 7.0 has a PowerShell Provider!
The IIS7 PowerShell Provider allows you to
- Create Web-Sites, Web Applications, Virtual Directories and Application Pools
- Change Simple Configuration Properties on Web-Sites, Application Pools, Web Applications and Virtual Directories
- Add and Change Complex Configuration Settings
- Query Run-time Data (Web-Site State, Application Pool State, Currently Executing Requests)
- Execute Advanced Configuration Tasks, Scripting, Integration with other PowerShell Snap-Ins and features
- Search and Discover Configuration Settings"
Check it out HERE.
I can't wait to see what other goodies should be coming out in the next couple of months with the MVP Summit and MMS!